Did you check your analytics recently and wondered why you do not have so many visitors? You may publishing a great content and have something to say but you don’t see the numbers just clmbing as much as they should.
The truth is, it doesn’t have to be in this way. You can get more traffic to your blog and in this post we are going to show you some of the tips.
The right traffic is always what matters. What does right traffic mean? You should always aim to generate relevant and targeted traffic which is what we are going to show you in this blog post. You should have an idea what do you expect from your audience to do on your site.
How To Drive More Traffic with different types of blog posts?
There are a lot of different types of blogs that when used in the right way they can have a huge impact on your traffic. The most important think is to focus on a single tactic make it work if this will not work come back and check for other tactics. You cannot apply all of them at once.
People love lists. They love making them and reading them. Writing comprehensive list that can provide solutions for your audience is an easy way to develop content.
Examples are like the following articles:
Personal Stories with Advice
By sharing your own stories with your audience is a great way to help your audience get to know you and connect with you. Your audience will connect with you by telling your story as they might feel the same way and relate or they have similar cases as you.
One thing to keep in mind is not only to tell the story but to find a way to help your audience with this information.
How To Blog Posts
How to or tutorial posts are posts that sharing your skills and expertise with your readers. The posts may sometime are longer to write as you need to explain the steps to create, develop or make something.
There are couple of ways that you can do an interview post.
How to Set Up an Interview Post?
- Make a list of who you want to interview and reach out asking if they are interested.
- Create questions in advance and email and asking the person to respond back with answers.
- Ask a permission to use the interviewee’s photo.
- If you are interviewing more than one person you should consider ask few more people than the limit your set as some of them may not respond back.
- Let the interviewees know when the post is live so they can share to their audience social channels to promote.
Writing a review of a product or service is a great way to help your audience and provide information on how something worked for you.
You can write a review of products or services tat you have personally tried. These helps you readers to make a decision on the best way to move forward.
Tips to make money from review posts:
- Include an affiliate link of the product you are promoting.
- Offer review posts to potential brands as a way to collaborate with them.
Opinion posts are different from review posts as you can give your thoughts on any topic, good or bad.
- Giving your personal view on a topic your readers are drawn to.
- Sharing how you think differently than the average person on a certain topic.
Sharing advises in the form of tips is great way to format your blog articles. Tips are usually numbered and helps your audience to digest the information on a page.
Providing content in a tips format is also fantastic for you to hare helpful information with your audience. Whether you have a strong knowledge in a certain are or if you have researched helpful tips, this kind of a post is ideal.
Guest posts are a great way to generate more content for your blog. Offer guest posts on your blog.
- How to get people to guest post:
- Create a ” Guest Blog page.
- Communicate that you are looking for guest posters in Facebook Groups
- Let you email list know in a newsletter that you are accepting guest bloggers.
Why do people want to guest post?
They do it for a couple of reasons, such as getting their name out there, taking advantage of larger websites audiences and building back link to their blog.
Adding videos to your blog posts means you are increasing the time spent withing a blog post. Increase time spent means you will make more money from advertising and increase engagement with your readers. So videos is a win-win solution.
Writing about seasonal content is a great way to increase your page views.
Some seasonal content throughout the year
New Year New You: Goals, resolutions, healthy eating
Valentines Day: Relationship posts, romantic recipes.
Easter: Recipes, faith, family traditions
Mother’s/Father’s Day: Gift guides, personal stories
Summer: Travel, family fun
and many more…..
There are more, but if you want to focus on seasonal content, these are the big holidays and seasons that can generate a great deal of traffic for you.
The above tips will help you to appeal to new audiences and keep your current readers more engaged.