Marketing Tips For Small Business
Identify Your Target And Check Out Competitors
- Which customers are being targeted as part of your marketing activities?
- Identify your competitors. Review and analyze their marketing activities.
- Create a checklist of their best practices.
Optimize Your Website
- Use targeted keywords within headlines.
- Keep your content fresh and unique.
- Make it easy for your visitors to find your contact info.
Off Page Optimization
- List Your Websites in Popular Directions and post Ads in high traffic Web-sites.
- Increase your back links using the top quality blog websites and forum sites.
- Create High Quality Videos that will display your Products and Services. Market these videos in popular sites like Youtube.com
- Create a Blog section in your Website to educate your customers.
- Share relevant info about your industry in your blog section.
Social Media Marketing
- Build a social network using Social Media sites.
- Build Relationships using Social Media Interaction.
- Provide brief description about your Products and Services through Social Media Sites.
- Spread relevant content through Social Media Sites even though sometimes the content is not created by your team.
- Build your Email Subscribe list using Landing pages.
- Interact with Customers using emails as required.
- Communicate relevant information about your Products and Services through Email Marketing.